Thank you to: GlitzyRitzyMommy, for the nomination.
If you like passionate poetry then you should check out her blog in the link above.
I appreciate it and thank you for the continual support of my blog.
Here are my answers to the questions.
1.) Who is your favorite author or poet?
Author: Kurt Vonnegut Jr. Poet: Edgar Allan Poe
2.) Are there any bridges in life you would want to burn or change?
No. While the present isn’t perfect, the idea of an unknown change in my past frightens me.
3.) At this very moment what fear is holding you back from a happier life, more success, or person?
Finally achieving my goals, and realizing that my dream doesn’t hold up to my expectations.
4.) In a few words how would you describe your inner self?
5.) What mistake have you made that you learned from?
Pushing the ones around me away and not being truthful with others and myself.
6.)What makes you smile, feel passionate and alive?
Family, writing and nature.
7.)Are you truly happy in the place you are now or are you living life for someone else?
I am living life for my family and myself, and very happy.
8.) Cat person or dog person or neither and why?
Dog person at heart, cat person in reality.
9.) I love this one, someone once said to me in conversation, what would people say at your funeral about you? So what would they say about you?
He always made me laugh and he seemed to have an answer for everything.
10.) If a genie granted you 3 wishes what would you wish for?
1.)For my wife to be healthy again.
2.)For my daughter to be able to live a long fruitful life.
3.) To shed the demons that haunt and devour my mind.
11.) If you had one last chance to show the world who you are on your blog what would you post about?
A piece of poetry:
One that captured the beauty, fear, anger, grief and sadness of the human condition.
(I think highly of the following 11 blogs, and I nominate them simply because I respect the content of their blogs. No pressure on passing this along.)
1) Who are the major influences behind your style of writing?
2) What is a song that describes your life?
3) If you could interview anyone (alive or dead), who would it be?
4) What animal would you be?
5) Should Pluto be defined as a planet?
6) Do you believe in extraterrestrials?
7) What pushes you to continue writing, even when you feel like you can’t?
8) What would you do, if you could switch genders for 24 hours?
9) What is the weirdest thing you’ve done in public.
10) If you could have grown up in any decade, when and why?
11) Would you rather write a novel or a screenplay?
Alright that’s all I got. I’ve been been nominated for a bunch of these, but I’ve never actually done o e until now. I had some down time and it was actually fun.
I am going to try and get another post out today and I hope everyone has a great weekend.